v1.4 last updated November 12, 2021
2. How is this Executive Order different from OSHA's Emergency Temporary Standard for employers with 100 or more employees that is currently being challenged?
3. Does the recent federal injunction blocking OSHA's Emergency Temporary Standard vaccine mandate impact Zoom’s requirements?
4. Is Zoom legally allowed to mandate vaccines?
5. I don’t work on anything associated with our business with the U.S federal government. Why am I required to be vaccinated?
6. Is Zoom requiring all employees to be vaccinated or just U.S.-based employees?
7. Does Zoom’s vaccination policy still apply to me if I live in a state that prohibits
COVID-19 vaccine mandates?
8. Do part-time or contract employees or interns in the U.S. have to be vaccinated as
9. Will Zoom require employees' families to be vaccinated?
10. What types of vaccinations are accepted for compliance?
11. Will I be required to get a booster?
12. If I have had COVID-19 or I have COVID-19 antibodies, do I still need to be vaccinated?
13. Will Zoom provide a negative test option as an alternative to getting vaccinated?
14. How do I submit my proof of vaccination?
15. Who will have visibility into my COVID-19 vaccination or accommodation status? How are you protecting my privacy?
16. Can my manager ask about my vaccination status and am I required to disclose it?
17. Under what conditions can I apply for a medical or religious exemption? How do I apply?
18. What is the deadline to submit my religious or medical exemption request?
19. What happens if my exemption request is denied and I still choose not to get vaccinated?
20. Can I be exempted if I work remotely permanently?
21. Who do I raise concerns with about this requirement?