Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
• Design and implement zero-downtime to accomplish highly available service (99.99%)
• Design and implement disaster recovery (DR) between different region Datacenters
• Troubleshoot complex production issues, including performance and function issues
• Cooperating with cloud vendor and infrastructure, engineering team for security and service availability
• Provide deep level of outage troubleshooting for systems and Zoom backend service
• Provide the CI/CD model to deploy and configure the production system
contribute to change management, capacity planning and demand forecasting, anticipating performance bottlenecks and scaling our environment
• 5 + years experience
• In depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Debian, etc.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Working knowledge of Ansible, Puppet/ Chef and Jenkins
You have Knowledge with Kubernetes, container, and other microservice technologies
You have worked with common infrastructure tools like Docker, Terraform, and Helm
• Experience with various monitoring, such as Zabbix, AWS Cloudwatch.
• Experience with Nginx, ETCD in production deployment and troubleshooting
• Experience working with AWS services, such as Dynamodb, RDS, S3, Route53, etc.
• Experience with Source Code Management tools (Git, Gitlab) and an understanding of branching and integration processes.
* Experience in supporting a 24x7, high availability internet application environment, including web, application and database servers and load balancing systems
• Solid Bash or Python scripting experience.
• Excellent communication skills
• Mandarin communication would be a plus
• BS degree in a related field, MS preferred
Good to have:
* Software development Background
* AWS Certification
• Experience in Java, JVM performance, tomcat and SQL
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here.
Enter your details
Fraudulent Employment Offers
Zoom is aware of scams that involve fake Zoom job listings posted on third-party sites. Responding applicants are contacted primarily over email, InMail and/or chat applications by people impersonating Zoom employees. Eventually a fake offer letter is sent in exchange for personal identification information as part of a fake new-hire screening process.
Please be advised that these offers, communications and impersonations are illegitimate and fraudulent. All communication with Zoom employees come from an “@zoom.us” email address. Zoom job applicants complete an interview process including in-person (on Zoom) meetings and phone calls. Our process also requires you to create an account with our applicant tracking system, Workday. If you have already completed an application, you can access it here.
Zoom will never ask for your personally identifying information during the interview process or ask you to pay money or purchase equipment. If you have received a message from Zoom that appears suspicious, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find roles that are just the right fit for you, delivered straight to your inbox. The next opportunity you see could become your new career.
Thank you for signing up for job alerts from Zoom!