Customer Services (CS)
Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom is seeking a Technical Project Engineer for the Professional Services Organization. The Technical Project Engineer will be designing and implementing Zoom Phone and Contact Center solutions.
• Lead the discovery, design and implementation of Zoom Phone and Contact Center Solutions.
• Acts as a business analyst and technology advisor and collaborate with clients to implement Zoom’s solutions to various market segments
• Document customers business requirements via use cases, user stories, and call/process flows/flowcharts
• Map customer requirements to specific Zoom capabilities, taking consideration customers current business needs within the existing platform
• Perform a wide range of integrations with 3rd party products such as WFM, WFO, CRMs, and more
• Migrate customers from different voice and video solutions to the Zoom and 3rd party solutions
• Communicate information verbally and in writing, clearly, accurately, reliably, and timely
• Support and Troubleshoot deployments
• Document best practices and create deployment and support playbook
• Experience integrating other UC and collaboration Products and solutions (Contact Center, CRM, etc.)
• Minimum of 10 years of engineering experience performing technical gap analysis, creating requirements for large scale enterprises for voice and contact center solutions (cloud preferred) Cloud based solutions preferred
• Requires a bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS or its equivalent and at least 10+ years of experience designing and implementing UC/Voice solutions. UCaaS/CCaaS·
• Strong experience with UC and Contact Center best practices, process, and procedures for design, deployment, and support
• Experience with UC and Contact Center migrations (Migrations to cloud strongly preferred
• Experience configuring SBCs, trunks, gateways
• Strong knowledge of VoIP Protocols
• Strong background and knowledge of other Cloud and Premise UC/Voice Solutions
• Strong networking experience and good understanding of network requirements for a UC/Voice deployment
• Public and private clouds, system administrator experience, GitHub or public repository alternatives, (experience strongly preferred)
• Enterprise verticals experience (banking, healthcare, education, and tech) are preferred
• Ability to Travel
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here.
Enter your details
Fraudulent Employment Offers
Zoom is aware of scams that involve fake Zoom job listings posted on third-party sites. Responding applicants are contacted primarily over email, InMail and/or chat applications by people impersonating Zoom employees. Eventually a fake offer letter is sent in exchange for personal identification information as part of a fake new-hire screening process.
Please be advised that these offers, communications and impersonations are illegitimate and fraudulent. All communication with Zoom employees come from a “@zoom.us” email address. Zoom job applicants complete an interview process including in-person (on Zoom) meetings and phone calls. Our process also requires you to create an account with our applicant tracking system, Workday.
Zoom will never ask for your personally identifying information during the interview process or ask you to pay money or purchase equipment. If you have received a message from Zoom that appears suspicious, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find roles that are just the right fit for you, delivered straight to your inbox. The next opportunity you see could become your new career.
Thank you for signing up for job alerts from Zoom!