Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
About the Job
We are seeking a creative and seasoned Sr. Member of Technical Staff with a proven record in the Oracle Cloud systems who wants to be part of a modern, progressive Business Systems team to help Zoom's larger commitment to providing happiness to both internal and external customers and partners. As an MTS, you will provide technical contributions at an individual capacity for the implementation and SaaS/Subscription business enablement, especially in the areas of B2B with multi-Route-to-Market to our customers/partners. This job will require a thorough understanding & hands-on experience on Oracle Cloud, Subscription Order Mgmt, its integrity on transactions flow from one module to another to enable frictionless customer journey. Good working knowledge of integrating to satellite systems like SFDC, Revenue systems etc. In this role you will partner with Lead architects, product owners and/or BSAs, and other non-IT engineering teams to lead the systems technical solutions. This is a highly visible and critical role, reporting to the Head of Business Apps -QTC, offering the chance to be a change agent for the Lead to Cash transformation.
If you are excited about the potential of leading Zoom's continued evolution into an agile, nimble, customer-obsessed enterprise applications organization, then this role is for you!
About the Role (Responsibilities includes but not limited to)
· You will be a part of the Quote To Cash core team, working as a Sr. Member of Technical Staff with an impactful and highly motivated team of engineers.
· Have a good understanding and hands-on working experience of Oracle Cloud (includes technical changes using Std APIs related to the product setups and build wrapper APIs, quote layout, Subscription Order Mgmt) and its integrity with the Quote to Cash flow.
· Create Rest APIs using Oracle Std APIs to enable a world class portal experience for the partners/customers.
· Knowledge on Java, microservices architecture is a compliment to this role.
· You will be collaborating with a global team to review the proposed design from architects and implement high quality, testable, maintainable, optimal and production grade software in Oracle Cloud.
· Partner with multiple technology teams (eCommerce/Online, SFDC, Zuora, Data Engineering, Cloud-Native tech in-house systems) to moderate the technical requirements, high level design with system integrations and execute them along with other engineers in the team.
· We are looking for someone who thrives by staying abreast of enterprise grade technologies and is comfortable developing applications on cloud platforms. Come and help make history as we change the way an enterprise pivots to Subscription and SaaS platform.
· Participate actively and provide the Point of Views in technical architectural discussions with all the impacted stakeholders and build confidence to ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications to newer platform.
· Passionate about sharing your knowledge and experiences with a collaborative, balanced team.
· Present technical detailed design deliverables considering the current and to-be Ecosystem and Integration diagrams, Object and Data models, Business Process Flows, Micro-Service designs.
· Must be able to adapt to an evolving environment and set of responsibilities
· Excellent communication skills
· Be part of multiple projects with effectively and efficiently problem solving abilities
· Ensure work is performed in accordance with a high standard of service and quality
· High level of attention to detail while maintaining vision of the larger business objectives and meet company goals
· Highly organized, self motivated, & Multitask effectively
· Experience in presenting systems/IT concepts to business and IT stakeholders
· Able to communicate with passion and articulate with business context
· Highly positive and collaborative individual that excels at developing working relationships, building consensus, and fostering trust and collaboration at all levels
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here.
Enter your details
Fraudulent Employment Offers
Zoom is aware of scams that involve fake Zoom job listings posted on third-party sites. Responding applicants are contacted primarily over email, InMail and/or chat applications by people impersonating Zoom employees. Eventually a fake offer letter is sent in exchange for personal identification information as part of a fake new-hire screening process.
Please be advised that these offers, communications and impersonations are illegitimate and fraudulent. All communication with Zoom employees come from an “@zoom.us” email address. Zoom job applicants complete an interview process including in-person (on Zoom) meetings and phone calls. Our process also requires you to create an account with our applicant tracking system, Workday. If you have already completed an application, you can access it here.
Zoom will never ask for your personally identifying information during the interview process or ask you to pay money or purchase equipment. If you have received a message from Zoom that appears suspicious, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find roles that are just the right fit for you, delivered straight to your inbox. The next opportunity you see could become your new career.
Thank you for signing up for job alerts from Zoom!