Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Full Time/ U.S. Remote
The security training specialist is responsible for developing an organizational security training strategy, overseeing its implementation and assessing its outcomes. This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective security training programs to educate and raise development and operation teams security skills and awareness.
The candidate would be responsible for developing, administering and tracking training initiatives, including time based continuous training, job specific training, specialized and customized security training and new hire training.
The ideal candidate should possess substantial security training experience and a combination of strong technical knowledge across multiple product security domains and a solid development background.
• Create security training strategy and policy for developers and other roles
• Implement time based (quarterly, semi-annual, annual etc.) continuous training program and develop corresponding contents based on the type of training.
• Evaluate industry available platforms and services and work with vendors to build effective training program and contents.
• Build metrics and administers assessments; ensures compliance and full staff participation
• Work with other security members to provide customized security training with contents based on Zoom’s vulnerability patterns.
• Deliver security training via different forms including webinar with Zoom and third party service such as Secure Code Warrior (SCW) and HackEDU
• Generate compliance reports to management and customers when needed
• Develops, coordinates and conducts new hire training for all developers, ensures that new hires have been passed with the required security training
• Proposes training and development programs and objectives to management
• Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect and cooperation among team members
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Must promote and exemplify a continuous learning and coaching approach to management
• Outstanding presentation and training skills in a corporate environment.
• Demonstrated ability to research, learn and present new topics as requested by management
• Hands on experience in developing security training curriculum, reports, and procedure manuals for developers and/or other roles
• Hands on experience in delivering security training for developers at corporate level
• Strong foundation and in-depth technical knowledge in application security and computer and network security
• Understanding of SDLC and Web application security including OWASP 10 and SANS 25
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here.
Celebrating Pride Month is always a special occasion for members of our Zoom Pride Employee Resource Group (ERG). Working with our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) team, we put together...Read more >
At Zoom, we are dedicated to delivering happiness and caring for our community, customers, employees, and environment. We seek to make the world a better place by providing technology that...Read more >
Zoom formally launched our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) program in the summer of 2020. It was important to take an honest look at our organization and all the ways...Read more >
Enter your details
Fraudulent Employment Offers
Zoom is aware of scams that involve fake Zoom job listings posted on third-party sites. Responding applicants are contacted primarily over email, InMail and/or chat applications by people impersonating Zoom employees. Eventually a fake offer letter is sent in exchange for personal identification information as part of a fake new-hire screening process.
Please be advised that these offers, communications and impersonations are illegitimate and fraudulent. All communication with Zoom employees come from a “@zoom.us” email address. Zoom job applicants complete an interview process including in-person (on Zoom) meetings and phone calls. Our process also requires you to create an account with our applicant tracking system, Workday.
Zoom will never ask for your personally identifying information during the interview process or ask you to pay money or purchase equipment. If you have received a message from Zoom that appears suspicious, please contact email@example.com.
Find roles that are just the right fit for you, delivered straight to your inbox. The next opportunity you see could become your new career.
Thank you for signing up for job alerts from Zoom!