Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
We are looking for a Senior People Experience Business Partner (PXBP) to guide leaders in our revenue generating organizations. This is an exciting opportunity to help Grow, Build, Strategize and Create Change in a fast-paced HR Organization. Partnering with leaders at all levels, you will drive initiatives around organizational and leadership effectiveness. Reporting to the Global Head of PX, the PXBP will possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to build solid relationships based on trust.
- Execute on performance management capabilities by coaching leaders to effectively address performance issues and deliver effective feedback.
- Coordinate with the COEs and Global PX partners to deliver PX programs to the business, including Engagement Survey, Leadership Developments Programs, Annual Rewards, Workforce Planning.
- Deliver short-term solutions while also solving long-term problems by addressing immediate challenges and underlying causes.
- Use data to measure success: learn, iterate, and improve; analyze trends and develop proactive actions to further support business objectives.
- Build relationships with business leaders and execute on organizational and people-related activities.
- Drive the D&I agenda across the organization
- Flexible and agile approach to personal, interpersonal and leadership style.
- 10 + years of HR Business Partner experience, partnering directly with leaders within Engineering at a technology or SaaS company.
- Proven ability to establish relationships and partnerships (internal and external) at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrates empathy and experience driving inclusion work.
- Demonstrates project management and change management experience.
- Demonstrated experience learning and thriving in a constantly changing environment and to cultivate relationships across teams.
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action.
- Consulting, coaching and facilitation skills.
- Ability to handle ambiguity with ease.
- Superb judgment and integrity, including excellent decision making skills and a sense of urgency.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- BS Degree
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here.
Celebrating Pride Month is always a special occasion for members of our Zoom Pride Employee Resource Group (ERG). Working with our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) team, we put together...Read more >
At Zoom, we are dedicated to delivering happiness and caring for our community, customers, employees, and environment. We seek to make the world a better place by providing technology that...Read more >
Zoom formally launched our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) program in the summer of 2020. It was important to take an honest look at our organization and all the ways...Read more >
Enter your details
Fraudulent Employment Offers
Zoom is aware of scams that involve fake Zoom job listings posted on third-party sites. Responding applicants are contacted primarily over email, InMail and/or chat applications by people impersonating Zoom employees. Eventually a fake offer letter is sent in exchange for personal identification information as part of a fake new-hire screening process.
Please be advised that these offers, communications and impersonations are illegitimate and fraudulent. All communication with Zoom employees come from a “@zoom.us” email address. Zoom job applicants complete an interview process including in-person (on Zoom) meetings and phone calls. Our process also requires you to create an account with our applicant tracking system, Workday.
Zoom will never ask for your personally identifying information during the interview process or ask you to pay money or purchase equipment. If you have received a message from Zoom that appears suspicious, please contact email@example.com.
Find roles that are just the right fit for you, delivered straight to your inbox. The next opportunity you see could become your new career.
Thank you for signing up for job alerts from Zoom!