Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
The Zoom Chat SDK team is working cross-functionally between, server, client, operations, support and vendors to ensure zoom Chat stability and problems & features get moved forward smoothly.
The C++ Software Developer will be responsible for the new feature design & development cross-platform and support / co-work with client & server team, Zoom Chat SDK stability problems & continuous enhancements, internal & customer problems following up.
• Collaborate and communicate with global and regional cross-functional teams across different time zones on implementations
• To propose and assess solutions to design problems
• Responsible for supporting and maintaining existing software functionality; to investigate, analyze, and correct identified defects
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Masters Information Systems or related field
• 5 years Expertise with C/C++ and object-oriented programing
• Good understanding of network communications & Multitasking programming & Debugging skills
• Familiar with network protocols, like TCP/UDP/TLS/RTP/SRTP etc.
• Experience with VOIP technologies and audio quality control
• Experience with sip stacks is better (Pjsip , Resiprocate , freeswitch etc.)
• Familiar with at least one IDE tool within one or more platforms(WIN/MAC/IOS/ANDROID)
• Good sense of responsibility to support for other teams and follow up the problems get resolved quickly
• Good team work and willing to help others
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexibility and ability to work after hours
• A self-starter and a passion to learn new technologies, tools, etc
• MS degree in a related field
• Experience with XMPP project
• Fluent in Mandarin
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here.
Enter your details
Fraudulent Employment Offers
Zoom is aware of scams that involve fake Zoom job listings posted on third-party sites. Responding applicants are contacted primarily over email, InMail and/or chat applications by people impersonating Zoom employees. Eventually a fake offer letter is sent in exchange for personal identification information as part of a fake new-hire screening process.
Please be advised that these offers, communications and impersonations are illegitimate and fraudulent. All communication with Zoom employees come from an “@zoom.us” email address. Zoom job applicants complete an interview process including in-person (on Zoom) meetings and phone calls. Our process also requires you to create an account with our applicant tracking system, Workday. If you have already completed an application, you can access it here.
Zoom will never ask for your personally identifying information during the interview process or ask you to pay money or purchase equipment. If you have received a message from Zoom that appears suspicious, please contact email@example.com.
Find roles that are just the right fit for you, delivered straight to your inbox. The next opportunity you see could become your new career.
Thank you for signing up for job alerts from Zoom!