Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
As a Contact Center Integrations Product Manager, you will craft our integration strategy, engage with our partners and our customers to understand their requirements, work with other PMs to build out supporting APIs and ultimately deliver world class integrations for Zoom Contact Center.
● Serve as the point person for your product area to leadership and across the organization
● Have a clear understanding of the contact center landscape, the different technologies and the key players.
● Drive technical partnership and integration with 3rd party (ISV) applications.
● Helping manage internal and external engineering resources to ensure on-time completion of projects.
● Formulate and evangelize our integration strategy to internal and external stakeholders
● Work with cross functional teams to ensure support for your integrations across the platform and partner ecosystem
● Understand technical dependencies for the integrations you lead and bring disparate stakeholders together to launch your integrations
● Help manage internal and external engineering resources to ensure on-time completion of projects.
● Work closely with Zoom’s Platform and Marketplace team to design and influence partner integration flows on the front end and back end.
● Design ways to integrate road-mapped features into existing partner and customer instances.
● Use data to make good decisions when confronted by ambiguity. Analyze API KPI’s to identify, size and prioritize areas for improvement. Develop regular reporting as needed.
● Assist sales with demos to major customers
6+ years of relevant Product Management experience
Experience supporting technologies such as, JIRA, Confluence, Lucidchart, SQL, Figma, Product Board, Asana
Ability to crystallize vague concepts into concise tactical plans
Understanding of Contact Center technology landscape
Experience integrating third party apps into a core product
Experience integrating core functionality into a third-party app
Understanding that speed is everything but prioritizing the right thing is equally important - you appreciate delivering impact quickly
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here.
Enter your details
Fraudulent Employment Offers
Zoom is aware of scams that involve fake Zoom job listings posted on third-party sites. Responding applicants are contacted primarily over email, InMail and/or chat applications by people impersonating Zoom employees. Eventually a fake offer letter is sent in exchange for personal identification information as part of a fake new-hire screening process.
Please be advised that these offers, communications and impersonations are illegitimate and fraudulent. All communication with Zoom employees come from a “@zoom.us” email address. Zoom job applicants complete an interview process including in-person (on Zoom) meetings and phone calls. Our process also requires you to create an account with our applicant tracking system, Workday.
Zoom will never ask for your personally identifying information during the interview process or ask you to pay money or purchase equipment. If you have received a message from Zoom that appears suspicious, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find roles that are just the right fit for you, delivered straight to your inbox. The next opportunity you see could become your new career.
Thank you for signing up for job alerts from Zoom!