Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
The Zoom Chat experience is an ultimate canvas that facilitates and preserves interactions between millions of users. We strive to deliver a thoughtful experience built on valid user needs that we’ve been learning through observation and research.
We design and build with users in mind; given the variety of unique scenarios users are involved in, we made sure to create a scalable and highly integrative experience that opens up unlimited possibilities.
Reporting to the Product Design Director, you will lead a team of Product Designers responsible for enabling and facilitating a seamless global communication platform. You will provide context, capabilities and operational scale to the design and research organization. You will also continue to grow and develop a team of designers to help bring our product vision to life. If you have the right blend of maturity, operational excellence, as well as being an inspiring leader, this role is custom made for you.
• Hire, mentor and develop for maximum impact and org health.
• Work with the design team to create design strategy and implement priorities to attain cross-functional team’s goals.
• Define and refine best practices for an evolving and boundary-pushing team.
• Enable smooth peer learning and infoshare across projects/design roles.
• Understand the needs of the business and set expectations properly with cross-functional partners around design and creative resourcing and deadline-driven commitments.
• Partner with external content teams and internal teams to facilitate creative problem solving and deepening opportunities for innovation and scale.
• 2+ years of experience building, leading and managing design teams. specializing in consumer focused or enterprise applications.
• Proven track record leading of shipping high quality products and experiences.
• Proven people management skills and experience providing leadership to designers
• Experience developing and inspiring a team of creatives, prototypers and designers.
• Experience building cross-functional partnerships and trust across a multidiscipline business.
• Expertise of interactive UX/UI design and methodologies.
• Knowledge of physical production workflows and schedules.
• Entrepreneur or studio management experience is a plus.
• Proficiency with Figma (our primary tool) or Sketch.
• A willingness to fail and learn.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here.
Celebrating Pride Month is always a special occasion for members of our Zoom Pride Employee Resource Group (ERG). Working with our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) team, we put together...Read more >
At Zoom, we are dedicated to delivering happiness and caring for our community, customers, employees, and environment. We seek to make the world a better place by providing technology that...Read more >
Zoom formally launched our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) program in the summer of 2020. It was important to take an honest look at our organization and all the ways...Read more >
Enter your details
Fraudulent Employment Offers
Zoom is aware of scams that involve fake Zoom job listings posted on third-party sites. Responding applicants are contacted primarily over email, InMail and/or chat applications by people impersonating Zoom employees. Eventually a fake offer letter is sent in exchange for personal identification information as part of a fake new-hire screening process.
Please be advised that these offers, communications and impersonations are illegitimate and fraudulent. All communication with Zoom employees come from a “@zoom.us” email address. Zoom job applicants complete an interview process including in-person (on Zoom) meetings and phone calls. Our process also requires you to create an account with our applicant tracking system, Workday.
Zoom will never ask for your personally identifying information during the interview process or ask you to pay money or purchase equipment. If you have received a message from Zoom that appears suspicious, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find roles that are just the right fit for you, delivered straight to your inbox. The next opportunity you see could become your new career.
Thank you for signing up for job alerts from Zoom!