Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
We are looking for a Head of Solutions GTM Marketing leader to manage a team of exceptional marketers who define and empower the strategic GTM direction of our communication and collaboration solutions. The role will own the strategy for building trust and effectively telling the story of Zoom’s solutions across all segments and verticals.
The ideal candidate has a blend of strategic mindset, technology expertise, and managerial skills who drives execution with a result-oriented and measurement-based mindset. She will have the proven ability to partner with Sales and the GTM cross functional teams to drive pipeline.
- Provide a strategic vision for Zoom’s solutions and ensure robust and flawless GTM execution. Have the mindset of a Marketing general manager to drive the business.
- Articulate our “Why Zoom?” value propositions, understand unique personas, and ensure customers fully recognize Zoom benefits.
- With the help of Sales, Industry and other Marketing teams, and Product - Management, will develop and lead integrated cross-functional GTM plans, marketing assets, and sales tools that build recognition and differentiation through an insights-led customer-centric approach.
- Form a POV on top competitors and how we position Zoom to win against them.
- Drive new solution launches and success — including GTM strategy, pricing, messaging, AR, sales enablement, campaign assets.
- Align with field marketing, customer marketing and demand generation teams to create sales tools, integrated campaigns and marketing assets that make an impact throughout the buyer’s journey.
- Lead and mentor a team of talented solutions marketers as well as the competitive and market insights team; hire and cultivate new talent to support new collaboration and room solutions and hardware partner efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree / MBA (preferred).
- 15+ years of professional experience in marketing and sales roles, including vertical marketing, and 8+ years of management experience.
- Working knowledge of video / phone / chat communication (incl. but not limited to hardware partners, developers, security, etc.) and industries’ best practices in the competitive space.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here.
Enter your details
Fraudulent Employment Offers
Zoom is aware of scams that involve fake Zoom job listings posted on third-party sites. Responding applicants are contacted primarily over email, InMail and/or chat applications by people impersonating Zoom employees. Eventually a fake offer letter is sent in exchange for personal identification information as part of a fake new-hire screening process.
Please be advised that these offers, communications and impersonations are illegitimate and fraudulent. All communication with Zoom employees come from a “@zoom.us” email address. Zoom job applicants complete an interview process including in-person (on Zoom) meetings and phone calls. Our process also requires you to create an account with our applicant tracking system, Workday.
Zoom will never ask for your personally identifying information during the interview process or ask you to pay money or purchase equipment. If you have received a message from Zoom that appears suspicious, please contact email@example.com.
Find roles that are just the right fit for you, delivered straight to your inbox. The next opportunity you see could become your new career.
Thank you for signing up for job alerts from Zoom!