Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Our team is growing and we are looking for exceptional Online leadership talent! The Head of Online Retention sets the strategic vision for how the Online business will nurture, grow and retain customers over time. This leader will help Zoom move beyond e-mail to new communication channels such as SMS and Push to enable strong connections with customers that drive deeper engagement and loyalty.
The ideal candidate will have experience with implementing loyalty programs, enabling personalization, scaling lifecycle marketing, and managing revenue forecasts. This role also oversees our promotional partnerships and ensures we are building and scaling an acquisition fly-wheel via these critical relationships. This role requires someone who is able to flex between being strategic, leading and growing a team, and also rolling up their sleeves to enable successful execution.
About the Role
- Set the overall Online Retention strategy, including upsell, cross-sell, win-back, and save offer strategies, loyalty programs, and channel communication and personalization
- Oversee and refine the promotional strategy and manage the ongoing promo calendar
- Expand to new communication channels, including SMS and Push by partnering with product and technical teams
- Create more value-added touchpoints along the customer journey through customer journey mapping, personalization and segmentation, and LTV analysis
- Develop personalization across retention channels to increase engagement, conversion, and overall monetization opportunities
- Evaluate vendor partners to support technology and analytics needs and help onboard new customer data platform/CRM as part of a forward-looking strategy and plan.
- Define the Online loyalty program strategy and scale it as appropriate
- Scale promotional partnerships to create an acquisition fly-wheel for prosumers and SMB businesses.
- Define and own goals, objectives, KPIs, and monthly budget and revenue forecasts, plus monitor & meet targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Develop robust measurement strategies to measure the short-term and long-term impact of Retention and CRM strategies.
- Manage and grow a team of highly motivated and talented retention and promotional partnership experts
- 10+ years of work experience in retention marketing experience across areas including CRM, e-mail, in-product marketing, SMS, Push, loyalty programs and partnerships
- 10+ years’ experience working in, and understanding the dynamics of consumer and SMB ecommerce technologies. Expert knowledge of email marketing / CRM, CMS, and reporting tools including Salesforce and Tableau.
- Experience leading and growing a team of retention marketers
- Results-oriented with an exceptional track record of developing profitable retention marketing programs and meeting and exceeding performance & revenue.
- Experience flexing between strategy and planning and execution
- The ideal candidate is a leader who is strategic, resourceful, and knows how to deliver results
- They have experience in building scalable programs and have demonstrated the ability to drive cross-functional alignment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, that enable strong cross-functional partnerships across the organization
- Can operate successfully in ambiguous environments and is able to re-prioritize to new demands
- Craft compelling offers, lifecycle messaging, and executive-level presentations
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative design ideas, work collaboratively, and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution
- Experience with and passion for technology, marketing, e-Commerce, and Zoom
- Strong executive presence and engagement skills
- Self-motivated, team-player that is able to influence cross-functional teams and leaders
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here.
Celebrating Pride Month is always a special occasion for members of our Zoom Pride Employee Resource Group (ERG). Working with our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) team, we put together...Read more >
At Zoom, we are dedicated to delivering happiness and caring for our community, customers, employees, and environment. We seek to make the world a better place by providing technology that...Read more >
Zoom formally launched our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) program in the summer of 2020. It was important to take an honest look at our organization and all the ways...Read more >
Enter your details
Fraudulent Employment Offers
Zoom is aware of scams that involve fake Zoom job listings posted on third-party sites. Responding applicants are contacted primarily over email, InMail and/or chat applications by people impersonating Zoom employees. Eventually a fake offer letter is sent in exchange for personal identification information as part of a fake new-hire screening process.
Please be advised that these offers, communications and impersonations are illegitimate and fraudulent. All communication with Zoom employees come from a “@zoom.us” email address. Zoom job applicants complete an interview process including in-person (on Zoom) meetings and phone calls. Our process also requires you to create an account with our applicant tracking system, Workday.
Zoom will never ask for your personally identifying information during the interview process or ask you to pay money or purchase equipment. If you have received a message from Zoom that appears suspicious, please contact email@example.com.
Find roles that are just the right fit for you, delivered straight to your inbox. The next opportunity you see could become your new career.
Thank you for signing up for job alerts from Zoom!