Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Reporting to the Head of Product, Solutions, and Industry, we are looking for a Global Monetization Lead to drive the strategy and empower a team of awesome pricing managers responsible for building global pricing models and leading pricing initiatives. By partnering cross-functionally with product managers, sales, and other cross-functional teams, you will analyze market conditions and define pricing models, pricing scenarios, discounting frameworks, and packaging options. You will also be responsible for developing commercial programs that address regional and local market requirements and revenue opportunities. This role will require strong data manipulation, visualization, and financial modeling skills.
Pricing and packaging is an integral lever to accelerate Zoom’s revenue growth. It touches nearly every part of our business and is a critical part of our customer experience. You will help us continuously evolve our business model to deliver happiness to our customers and drive product adoption / growth.
You have a strong product, market background and excel in different areas of strategy development and execution including project management, business development, consensus building, problem-solving, and people development. Enterprise software products and experience collaborating with go-to-market (GTM) will be critical in this role. In addition, the ability to thrive in an unstructured, collaborative environment with a strong level of comfort around sophisticated problems and ambiguous situations.
- Develop global / regional pricing strategies based on market trends and product objectives to simplify sales motion, increase product penetration, and identify opportunities for evolving pricing - including:
Cultivating customer purchasing perceptions and behaviors
Monitoring key customer metrics, sales patterns, and market intelligence
Enriching customer segmentation
Driving price discovery
Rolling out testing and experimentation
Leading ROI analysis
Understanding broader market factors to derive insights
- Drive data analysis and quantitative pricing & customer research, including conjoint studies, economic value drivers and customer value perception interviews to articulate defendable points of view on key pricing areas ( i.e., pricing capabilities, price models, price setting, price realization, SaaS revenue models and bundling).
- Define product metering, license entitlement, and compliance policy and drive all associated business requirements for subscription management enablement.
- Collaborate closely with the Product Marketing team, Sales, Product Management and Finance teams to develop the go-to-market pricing strategy to provide our teams with the tools and insights required for success.
- Identify new packaging, and bundling opportunities to simplify sales motion and increase platform penetration.
- Define, track and measure pricing KPIs, defining actionable decision insights on pricing performance, implement a continuous pricing optimization plan and drive this process.
- Lead and mentor a team of talented marketers; hire and cultivate new talent to support new collaboration and room solutions and hardware partner efforts.
- Assist with the implementation of new pricing arrangements.
- 10 + years of total experience across pricing, sales strategy, business operations and/or product strategy for SaaS businesses, Enterprise Software, or Cloud Platforms companies. Experience in Enterprise is a plus.
- 5-6+ years experience managing w/ strong people development and influencing skills; able to build and drive extended and virtual teams.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with the ability to effectively articulate insights and recommend actions.
- Experience operating in an ambiguous environment and driving adoption of new and emerging products.
- Consistent track record of working cross-functionally to deliver impact
Proven customer obsession with results.
- Demonstrated consistent ability to drive both strategy and results.
- Strong leadership and communication skills – written and verbal – to work with senior executives both internal and with customers. Comfortable in business and technical discussions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study; MBA a plus but not required.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here.
Enter your details
Fraudulent Employment Offers
Zoom is aware of scams that involve fake Zoom job listings posted on third-party sites. Responding applicants are contacted primarily over email, InMail and/or chat applications by people impersonating Zoom employees. Eventually a fake offer letter is sent in exchange for personal identification information as part of a fake new-hire screening process.
Please be advised that these offers, communications and impersonations are illegitimate and fraudulent. All communication with Zoom employees come from a “@zoom.us” email address. Zoom job applicants complete an interview process including in-person (on Zoom) meetings and phone calls. Our process also requires you to create an account with our applicant tracking system, Workday.
Zoom will never ask for your personally identifying information during the interview process or ask you to pay money or purchase equipment. If you have received a message from Zoom that appears suspicious, please contact email@example.com.
Find roles that are just the right fit for you, delivered straight to your inbox. The next opportunity you see could become your new career.
Thank you for signing up for job alerts from Zoom!