Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
The Channel Operations team supports channel and alliance partners. We have oversight into and are accountable for the operational readiness of quote to order capabilities, the user experience, and systems, tools, and processes necessary for our partners and internal teams. We also provide data insights to our internal business stakeholders driving and supporting strategic decisions. The Channel Operations Specialist’s scope will be across the various operational components. This role will drive Telco Partners Q2C onboarding and enablement across new and expanded relationships in APAC.
· Channel Operations team primary point of contact for the Telco route-to-market in APAC
· Responsible for the development and delivery of onboarding & operational training to ensure transactional readiness of our existing and new Telco partners
· Subject matter expert on all aspects of Telco operations processes
· Support enablement of Telco onboarding and ongoing ordering support
· Participate in weekly calls with APAC Telco
· Responsible for understanding regional variances and requirements relating to operational functions
· Support month-end and quarter-end close activities, with ability to work non-standard hours
· Point of escalation for Telco order management and deal registration issue.
· Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to resolve issues, understand the business and data challenges, and respond to escalation and exception requests
· Liaison to the Telco partner operations teams to mutually align programs, processes, and enablement; identify opportunities to leverage and align operational practices
· Respond to Zendesk tickets from our Telco partners
· Respond to Telco related ServiceNow tickets from internal teams
· Support ad-hoc assignments as required
· 8+ years’ experience working with global Telco or Carrier channel partners, preferably in Partner Operations or Sales Operations roles
· Knowledge of the complexities of this route-to-market within the SaaS and/or Software industry
· Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a rapidly scaling, dynamic environment, being able to manage multiple stakeholders and groups simultaneously
· Ability to articulate business and operational needs to cross-functional teams in a clear and concise manner. Proven experience gaining business priority and executing complex technical and operational projects
· Capable of working with technical teams to evaluate and provide business requirements for the effective use of API / EDI integrations to scale and optimize the business
· Demonstrated expertise and success in the analysis, design, and automation of business operational processes within Quote to Cash (Q2C)
· Understand sales processes well enough to provide a quality assurance check of program automation system deliverables and a point of view of best practices and solutions across functions
· Experienced in task prioritization, workload and escalation management
· Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and tactful diplomacy
· Positive attitude and problem solving mindset
· Experience with Salesforce.com, Zuora, Zendesk, ServiceNow, and Google Suite a plus
· B.S. Required
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here.
Celebrating Pride Month is always a special occasion for members of our Zoom Pride Employee Resource Group (ERG). Working with our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) team, we put together...Read more >
At Zoom, we are dedicated to delivering happiness and caring for our community, customers, employees, and environment. We seek to make the world a better place by providing technology that...Read more >
Zoom formally launched our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) program in the summer of 2020. It was important to take an honest look at our organization and all the ways...Read more >
Enter your details
Fraudulent Employment Offers
Zoom is aware of scams that involve fake Zoom job listings posted on third-party sites. Responding applicants are contacted primarily over email, InMail and/or chat applications by people impersonating Zoom employees. Eventually a fake offer letter is sent in exchange for personal identification information as part of a fake new-hire screening process.
Please be advised that these offers, communications and impersonations are illegitimate and fraudulent. All communication with Zoom employees come from a “@zoom.us” email address. Zoom job applicants complete an interview process including in-person (on Zoom) meetings and phone calls. Our process also requires you to create an account with our applicant tracking system, Workday.
Zoom will never ask for your personally identifying information during the interview process or ask you to pay money or purchase equipment. If you have received a message from Zoom that appears suspicious, please contact email@example.com.
Find roles that are just the right fit for you, delivered straight to your inbox. The next opportunity you see could become your new career.
Thank you for signing up for job alerts from Zoom!