Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
About the Job
We are seeking a creative and seasoned Business Systems Analyst with a proven record in the Quote-to-Order & Service Provisioning, who wants to be part of a modern, progressive Business Systems team to help Zoom's larger commitment to providing happiness to both internal and external customers and partners. As a Business Systems Analyst this role requires hands-on experience and knowledge on the SaaS business enablement, especially in the areas of B2B with multi-Route-to-Market needs to sell state-of-the-art Zoom Collaboration Solutions to our customers/partners. This job will require a thorough understanding of the SaaS/Subscription commerce all the way from Opportunity to Cash with a deep expertise in the Oracle CPQ, SaaS Consumption based pricing models, Subscription Mgmt, Product launches, Renewals life cycle mgmt., Subscription cancellations, Partner (n-Tier) enablement, etc. This job demands partnering with Business stakeholders, product owners and/or Business Systems Analysts, engineering teams to lead the systems architecture to implement and stabilize to scale the Subscription Commerce platform which includes process re-engineering, simplify and automate end to end commerce capabilities with best of breed technology solutions. The solve should be a comprehensive solution which targets Zooms future business scale integrating with other rest of business eco systems.
If you are excited about the potential of leading Zoom's continued evolution into an agile, nimble, customer-obsessed enterprise applications organization, then this role is for you!
About the Role (Responsibilities includes but not limited to)
● Collaborate and establish strong partnerships with business stakeholders and SME leads in Lead to Cash and Revenue teams to convert business requirements to a scalable solutions architecture and designs.
● Partner with multiple technology teams (On-line (e-Commerce), Salesforce,, Zuora, Data Engineering, Cloud-Native Applications) to help drive the requirements gathering sessions and clearly document the same.
● Moderate the functional requirements into high level design with system integrations and understandable to execute the same by technical leads and engineers.
● Take part in discussions with cross functional stakeholders for better alignment and ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications to new platform.
● Keep the leadership teams informed about the status, risks and issues related to both technology and scope.
● Establish credibility and relationships with cross functional and senior functional leaders within Zoom and among customers and become trusted advisors
● Provide expertise on the CPQ implementation with configuration as needed, automate the Product setups, generation of partner price books (API based), discounts/coupons, Order Management, Subscription Management, Usage Aggregation and Rating, Billing, Dispute mgmt..
● Integration of satellite systems (includes Data Analytics and Reporting), functional best practices, guidance and support on data (Master and Transactional) migration activities to new platform.
● Present functional design deliverables such as Ecosystem and Integration diagrams, Object and Data models, Business Process Flows, Micro-Service designs and User experience Mock-ups
● Must be able to adapt to an evolving environment and set of responsibilities
● Highly seasoned and thorough hands on experience on Commerce - SaaS-Subscription business applications including robust functional experience in CPQ, Subscription commerce, Quote to Cash and related systems
● Excellent communication skills
● Manage a multitude of projects with effectively and efficiently problem solving abilities
● Ensure work is performed in accordance with a high standard of service and quality
● High level of attention to detail while maintaining vision of the larger business objectives and meet company goals
● Plan, organize and manage stakeholders effectively
● Highly organized, self motivated, & Multitask effectively
● Experience in presenting systems/IT concepts to senior business and IT stakeholders, ability to communicate with passion, articulate with business context
● Highly positive and collaborative individual that excels at developing working relationships, building consensus, and fostering trust and collaboration at all levels
● Deep functional experience on commerce platforms like Oracle (On-Prem & Cloud), SFDC
● Knowledge on SFDC, Zuora, integrations with external systems is a plus
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here.
Celebrating Pride Month is always a special occasion for members of our Zoom Pride Employee Resource Group (ERG). Working with our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) team, we put together...Read more >
At Zoom, we are dedicated to delivering happiness and caring for our community, customers, employees, and environment. We seek to make the world a better place by providing technology that...Read more >
Zoom formally launched our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) program in the summer of 2020. It was important to take an honest look at our organization and all the ways...Read more >
Enter your details
Fraudulent Employment Offers
Zoom is aware of scams that involve fake Zoom job listings posted on third-party sites. Responding applicants are contacted primarily over email, InMail and/or chat applications by people impersonating Zoom employees. Eventually a fake offer letter is sent in exchange for personal identification information as part of a fake new-hire screening process.
Please be advised that these offers, communications and impersonations are illegitimate and fraudulent. All communication with Zoom employees come from an “@zoom.us” email address. Zoom job applicants complete an interview process including in-person (on Zoom) meetings and phone calls. Our process also requires you to create an account with our applicant tracking system, Workday. If you have already completed an application, you can access it here.
Zoom will never ask for your personally identifying information during the interview process or ask you to pay money or purchase equipment. If you have received a message from Zoom that appears suspicious, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find roles that are just the right fit for you, delivered straight to your inbox. The next opportunity you see could become your new career.
Thank you for signing up for job alerts from Zoom!