The Zoom Learning Center is a free educational platform designed to help users get the most out of Zoom anytime, anywhere, in a way that works for them. Already serving learners in English, Spanish, German, and Japanese, we’ve recently released our most popular product and administration courses in four additional languages: French, Italian, Portuguese, and Korean!
And for easier navigation, users can now select their preferred language from the tile in the upper right corner of the Zoom Learning Center homepage to be used across the learning platform.
Global users can enjoy the same great experience in on-demand courses and learning plans such as:
- Getting Started with Zoom
- Getting Started with Zoom Administration
- Zoom Security Basics
- Before the Meeting
- Zoom Rooms, Zoom Phone, and more!
What is the Zoom Learning Center?
In the Learning Center, you and your team can learn new ways to work and collaborate on Zoom through a robust library of on-demand courses and videos spanning Zoom’s suite of communication solutions.
Here are a few reasons you’ll love the Zoom Learning Center:
- It’s for everyone — You don’t have to have a Zoom license or any experience on Zoom to start learning. With free courses and short videos for new and advanced users alike, there is truly something for everyone.
- Access courses on your schedule — Learning Center courses are designed for your convenience. Enroll and learn at your own pace from any device, whether at your desk or on the go.
- More than meetings — Learning Center courses span Zoom’s suite of products, including Team Chat, Phone, Whiteboard, Meetings, Events, Webinars, and Rooms. Gain additional skills to create new and exciting experiences on Zoom, or check out a product you’ve never tried before.
- Always be in the know — Courses are updated as Zoom’s products evolve, so you’ll always have the latest information as you navigate Zoom for work and fun.
- Boost your skills — Add a Zoom power-user to your team: you! Collect badges after completing courses, beginning with our Security Champion badge, and bring a valuable skill set to your team and your resume. More certificates and badges will be available as the Learning Center expands.
- Did we mention it’s free? — That’s right, it’s free to learn in the Learning Center.
Learning doesn’t have to wait. Visit the Zoom Learning Center today and enjoy courses in new global languages. Look for additional courses and languages as we continue to expand our catalog. And as always, you can view any of our Show Me videos with closed captions in hundreds of languages!