What does the workspace of the future look like? The answer may be different depending on who you ask, but one thing’s for sure: it won’t be bound by a physical office location.
Remote and in-person colleagues need to be able to collaborate freely and effectively in spaces built to accommodate a hybrid workforce. Workspaces should take employees’ needs and preferences into account to support an equitable experience for everyone, no matter where or how they choose to work. And, the technology to support these workspaces should be dynamic, intuitive, and secure.
Zoom is hosting its third Work Transformation Summit (July 13 in the U.S. and July 14 in the Asia-Pacific region) focused on the workspace evolution and how to build a smarter hybrid workspace. You’re invited to this free virtual event to learn how leading organizations are leveraging the latest technology and employee feedback to build more intelligent workspaces.
Our Work Transformation Summit is free and held virtually on our Zoom Events platform, meaning you won’t have to travel further than your computer to attend. Here’s what you can expect to take away from this event:
- Discover how leaders are working to continually optimize workspaces in the new hybrid norm
- Gain advice on enhancing and promoting equity in the employee experience
- Learn how to leverage AI and employee insights to create secure, intuitive, and dynamic workspaces
A sneak peek
Take a look at the discussions on tap for our free virtual summit:
Keynote: Building a smarter hybrid workspace
Hear from Zoom’s chief operating officer, Aparna Bawa, and global CIO Gary Sorrentino as they uncover why and how we at Zoom are evolving toward hybrid work. Plus, Jay Choi, chief product officer at Qualtrics, will share some crucial data findings about what the workforce is feeling and how hybrid work is affecting employee engagement and belonging.
Customer panel: Navigating hybrid work
Our customers will share their own experiences with shifting to hybrid work, and the benefits and challenges they faced along the way. You’ll hear firsthand how they gathered feedback from employees to navigate these changes and the actions they took to positively impact employee experiences.
Product showcases: Hybrid in action
Follow along as we explore how Zoom fits into the hybrid workspace equation:
- A day in the life — Our hosts will walk you step-by-step through how to use Zoom’s tools and resources to create day-to-day workflows for a more intelligent workspace.
- The next-gen workspace — Go beyond Zoom Meetings and Webinars and learn about some of our newer products and resources to help your company transition to hybrid work. This is your chance to see Zoom Whiteboard, Workspace Reservation, Intelligent Director, Zoom Room Apps, and Zoom Events in Zoom Rooms in action!
- Unified evolution — See how Zoom offers a cohesive, connected, and holistic hybrid experience no matter where your employees are, what language they speak, or what platform they’re connected to. Learn about features like Chat for Huddle View and Whiteboard and Zoom Phone.
We can’t wait to explore the future of workspaces with industry leaders, our customers, and you. Register to save your spot and join us on July 13-14 for a series of insightful and thought-provoking discussions to inspire your own workspace evolution, whatever it may look like.