It’s little surprise that on the heels of the largest remote work experiment in history, employees want flexibility in their work environments. How to effectively provide that flexibility — while enabling healthy collaboration and productivity — is something we’re all trying to figure out together.
The silver lining? Every one of us has an opportunity to build upon what others are doing and help shape this next phase of work. We can reassess, recalibrate, and reinvent our relationship with work in ways that benefit our own lives, as well as meaningfully impact our companies, employees, and society as a whole.
To further explore this opportunity for reinvention, Zoom partnered with the Harvard Business Review to bring you — the executive, department manager, and even individual contributor — a collection of articles to help you connect your teams, shape exciting new work environments, and thrive in the modern world of work, no matter your industry.
Titled “Reimagining Work,” this collection of more than two dozen articles features experts weighing in on topics like:
- Reinventing how, where, and when we work
- Finding more passion, purpose, and meaning in our work
- Developing personal and organizational resilience
- Creating successful team dynamics in a hybrid work world
These expert narratives will help you understand and address real-world challenges that prevent businesses from achieving hybrid work success.
Curious to know what great hybrid cultures do differently? Want to use technology to make work “more human?” We’ve got articles for that.
We also have essays that provide actionable insights to help you:
- Solve hybrid work’s collaboration challenges
- Realize the benefits of treating every employee as remote
- Understand that employees aren’t quitting — they’re aspiring
- Use connection as a means to retain your employees
- Reassess your personal and professional purpose
Ready to seize the moment and capitalize on this unique inflection point in history? Start reimagining work today and get the tools you need to deliver the flexibility your employees want while designing the organization your customers need.