Exciting news for developers! Building high-quality video meeting capabilities into your apps and services with Zoom APIs is easier than ever with our Zoom Postman Public Workspace. Now you can discover and take advantage of done-for-you Zoom API workflows for common developer use cases with this simple self-service option.
By pairing our APIs with Postman’s leading functionality as a developer-friendly API testing platform, you get a supportive environment for your build and Zoom API journey.
Our curated workflows offer a foundation to help you onboard and ramp up confidently with the Zoom Developer Platform to make full use of our extensive library of over 600+ API endpoints. Use these endpoints to build apps that can read and write to Zoom’s robust back-end infrastructure and mirror some of the most in-demand features available in the Zoom web portal, such as creating a new meeting; creating, adding, and removing users; viewing reports and dashboards on usage, and much more.
See for yourself how our workspace conveniently optimizes API workflow development, testing, and collaboration. You can:
- Fork the workspace to experiment on your own version.
- Watch the workspace for updates and merge changes to your local version.
- Share and invite collaborators to your forked version for easy asynchronous development.
- Leverage all pre-populated workspace variables, requests, and documentation for easy-to-follow guidance.
- Engage and help improve our APIs by commenting on the workspace or submitting pull requests for Zoom Developer Platform review.
Additionally, by starting with the API authorization and authentication by app type folder, developers greatly reduce time to the first API call to quickly digest the Zoom API ability and behavior!
We’ve got a few resources on making the most of Zoom’s Postman workspace to help you get started:
- Access our guide on dev.to to learn how Zoom’s Postman workspace makes testing Zoom APIs easy and helps you get the most out of the workspace.
- Watch this video on building video communications solutions faster to learn how to find specific API request flows. Based on developer insight and feedback, we’ve collected some of the most popular workflows and aggregated them in the “Get Started Fast with Zoom APIs” collection.
Looking for inspiration on creative ways to incorporate Zoom into your apps and services? Here’s how a few Zoom customers are building using Zoom APIs:
- Workato uses Zoom APIs to create integrations and automations that enable the company to save time, increase productivity, and work more efficiently.
- Cobb County (Ga.) School District built Zoom into its custom LMS to create a more modern and flexible digital learning experience.
- Brauz uses Zoom APIs to enable retailers like Cue Clothing to convert up to 60% of video appointments into sales.
Build with Zoom
The Zoom Developer Platform enables developers, platform integrators, service providers, and customers to easily build apps and integrations that use Zoom’s video-based communications solutions. Visit developers.zoom.us to learn more or to access our comprehensive Zoom APIs documentation.