Zoomtopia 2022 is quickly approaching! Register for exciting product announcements, insights on transforming the way you work, and networking with peers. Stick around for the happy surprises and epic live music at our “Celebration of Happiness” concert featuring Nelly! Plus, comedy superstar Alex Borstein is our host on the Zoomtopia stage. The three-time Emmy winner is best known for her role as Lois on “Family Guy” and Susie Myerson on “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.” You won’t want to miss Grammy-winning super-producer Timbaland as our guest keynote speaker!
Zoomtopia promises not only a unique professional learning opportunity but also an unforgettable event experience. And when you use the code “Happy300” at checkout through the end of October, you’ll unlock a special discounted rate of $300. Passes are limited, so save your spot today.
Here are five reasons you should join us in person at the San Jose Convention Center on Nov. 8 and 9 to get a one-of-a-kind event experience.
1. Get a front-row seat for the future of communications
Communication technology like Zoom can bring you closer to your vision, work, and world. You’ll be able to explore new dimensions of business communications and immerse yourself in the on-site experience to see it all for yourself.
Dive deep into the innovation and absorb the insights during our:
- Vision Keynote, featuring Eric S. Yuan, founder and CEO of Zoom, and Chirantan (CJ) Desai, Chief Operating Officer of ServiceNow, and Product Keynote, featuring Chief Product Officer Oded Gal.
- Fireside chat with multi-platinum Grammy-winning super-producer Timbaland, Eric Yuan, and Zoom’s Head of Social Impact, Roxana Shirkhoda. They’ll discuss the power of innovation and how leaders can leverage their platforms and technology to drive positive impact within marginalized communities. And, Timbaland has a surprise in store for in-person attendees.
- Guest Keynote, a fireside chat between Eric Yuan and Enrique Lores, president and CEO of HP Inc.
2. Enjoy in-depth product training and technical labs
Past attendees have asked, and we are delivering! For the first time, onsite attendees have access to technical labs that will allow deep dives into Zoom’s integrated platform. Explore a product or solution and get real-world insights on a range of topics, from real configurations to security strategies, third-party apps, and integrations. Also, check out our technical track for even more real-world scenarios and strategies.
Not interested in a technical track? Check out our five other tracks:
- Continuous collaboration – Hear how Zoom’s capabilities with video meetings, team chat, phone, and more can build closer connections and deliver efficient experiences.
- Hybrid work – Learn how to optimize meeting rooms and home offices, bring Zoom into new spaces, and take advantage of collaboration tools — all while helping ensure that all meeting participants are equally represented regardless of where they are.
- Hybrid & virtual events – With the events landscape in constant flux, event, and marketing leaders are mapping out what their event strategy will look like going forward. This track will help you engage your audience in meaningful ways, grow your reach, and move your business forward.
- Customer experience – It’s more important than ever to attract and retain customers, but you can win more hearts and minds with a differentiated customer experience. Join the conversation to learn how to better support your customers and enable your sales teams with products like Zoom Contact Center and Zoom IQ for Sales.
- Leading with care – Zoom is committed to a future where all people and the environment are cared for. Attend discussions on social impact, sustainability, and more such as exploring Zoom’s commitment to a sustainable future and creating a community-centered social impact strategy with your stakeholders.
3. Network with peers and industry experts in real life!
Stop by the New Dimensions Expo to network with other attendees, and get hands-on training from Zoom product experts, partners, and more. The expo will also feature technical hands-on labs, sponsored theater sessions, and access to our brand-new Zoom Hub, where you can experience demos firsthand on the Zoom platform. And, did we mention the iconic Jam in the Van will be parked inside for guests to watch live musical performances?
4. Explore the content theaters
By now, you should know that nothing at Zoomtopia is ordinary and that applies to our breakout sessions too. Dive into different portals inspired by Zoom’s default virtual backgrounds. Our immersive experience content theaters can make you feel like you’re in “Honey, I Shrunk the Kids” or on a desert vacation complete with a tiki bar. These content theaters will take you through a portal to another dimension and guide you through our best-in-class hybrid event experiences.
5. Dance it out at our “Celebration of Happiness”
At the end of day one of Zoomtopia, we’re hosting an in-person-only concert that you cannot miss! Enjoy a festival-style concert featuring:
- Lawrence, an eight-piece soul-pop band who is quickly growing in popularity
- Yola, a British singer-songwriter, musician, and actress whose 2019 debut album “Walk Through Fire” earned four Grammy Award nominations, including Best New Artist
- Nelly, rapper, singer, and songwriter, has sold more than 20 million albums around the world
This “Celebration of Happiness” includes not only world-class live music but also incredible food, networking, and games.
Sound like fun? Register now for Zoomtopia 2022! Don’t forget to use the code “Happy300” at checkout through the end of October to unlock a special discounted rate of $300. Passes are limited, so save your spot today.
We can’t wait to see you there!
P.S. – If you’re looking to sport our exclusive 2022 merchandise during Zoomtopia and beyond, check out our Zoomtopia store.